New Manila San Juan
new manila san juan
Tyson Yu a real estate investor and licensed real estate broker, behind New Manila San Juan gained his real estate experience with top real estate companies in the country, acquiring his strong sales acumen in marketing mid to high end properties. Young yet, is already making his mark in the industry. He delivered more than half billion pesos sale in residential, commercial, and office properties in his 5 years career. He has been awarded as one of the top broker by two distinguished developers. He has broad industry experience, local expertise and is backed by a team of professionals in their respective industry.
Tyson Yu and his team work closely to provide custom tailored service, and key strategies to position each luxury property with a wide reach and exposure in its respective market segment. In dealing with our clientele we follow strict standards based on xinyong or trustworthiness, excellence, profesionallism and proven result in luxury property sales.
- Events | October 19,2017For sure, you want to get that New Manila townhouse that you’ve been eyeing for a long time. But hold up for a second! There are so much more things you need to know about real estate in the Philippines other than saving up and paying for the townhouse. Read all about them below. Evaluation is […]
- Events | June 21,2017In the game of residential real estate, it’s the decades-old exclusive subdivisions that house some of the country’s wealthiest. Large estates and convenience are what you pay for when you purchase some of the most expensive pieces of real estate in the country–for just a few hundred million pesos. Forbes Park It’s Manila’s equivalent of […]
- Events | June 16,2017THE Santos Knight Frank company, which was formerly known as CBRE Philippines, was established by Rick Santos, the chairman, CEO and owner in Manila 23 years ago as the country’s first fully integrated real-estate service provider. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank was founded in 1896 and it is the largest privately owned global real-estate consultancy, […]
- Events | June 10,2017THE PHILIPPINES will continue to be among the fastest-growing economies globally, according to latest estimates of the World Bank that cited as drivers the country’s expansionary fiscal thrust that adds to the anchors of robust private consumption and “accommodative” monetary policy. In its June 2017 Global Economic Prospects report, titled: “A fragile recovery,” the World […]
- Events | June 7,2017AYALA LAND, Inc. (ALI) is set to open the Vertis North mall this week, after the completion of the first phase of Quezon City’s new central business district. In a statement, Jay S. Teodoro, Senior Division Manager and Estate Head of Vertis North, said the city center was completed last week. This comes five years […]